This is a fun event for individuals, families, teams from work, clubs, school or college. Using Dundee’s unique 26 mile Green Circular Cycle Route, riders raise sponsorship for SAMH – Scottish Association for Mental Health.
Start 10.30am -11.30am
Finish at your own pace (until 4.00pm)
How to enter
To take part you have to be officially entered, so simply complete the entry form and pay the the entry fee online.
The Cyclathon is an easy-going fun event that is perfect for the whole family. 2019 includes the new mini Cyclathon. Take your time and enjoy the ride!
Not cycling? Donate on Justgiving
If you are not entering the Dundee Cyclathon but you would like help us to support SAMH, please donate here. https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/dundeecyclathon
- Starts and finishes at Camperdown Park, Dundee
- First aid and regular rest/water stations
- It’s a fun event, not a race
- Cyclathon medal for all finishers
- Safety helmets must be worn
- Marshals and helpers along the route